You HAVE to see this rare farmhouse with numerous country style characteristics and modern conveniences! New septic system going in, new roof AND new well pump! This home is originally part of the Stehman farm, you'll love the rustic charm of this brick 1868 sq. ft. 3 bed 1.5 bath home with 2-car garage in Penn Manor school district. Enjoy the natural wide plank hardwood floors throughout the home with accented wood chair rail molding surrounding the first floor living area. The kitchen boasts country cabinetry with granite countertops and features original built ins. The additional all seasons room with stunning farmland views out back also features original wood shiplap to continue the farmhouse feel. Modern updates include upgraded 200 AMP electrical service, complete water softener, UV light and reverse osmosis system for drinking water. Half bath on first floor and full bathroom upstairs have been fully renovated. The comfort of the 2-zone air conditioning unit installed in 2017 will keep you cool during those hot summer days. Additionally, the two car detached garage offers one oversized bay on the left and additional room for storage on the right. If this is the farmhouse style home you've been looking for, come take a look...and fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Oil Hot Water Heater, Private Water
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PENN MANOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Not In Development. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price