You'll love the exquisite hardwood flooring throughout this well-maintained cape cod. First floor bedroom and bathroom make this home wonderfully accessible. Relax on the large deck overlooking the huge backyard, just off of the cozy sunroom. Enjoy delicious peaches from the tree in your new front yard. The upstairs master suite features a unique shiplap wall and updated bathroom. The partially finished basement is spacious and perfect for entertaining. With these new windows, new central air, and the freshly painted walls you can move right in to this beautiful, detached Lancaster City home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,538 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price